The MISE Research Program is an applied math program designed to introduce talented high school mathematicians to cutting-edge research, computational thinking and innovative technology.
- Students work alongside leading scientists and engineers to complete their research project.
- A culminating poster symposium decides finalists for ISEF/Expo for Young Scientists.
Admission is highly selective. We are looking for students in 10th Grade who have demonstrated:
- Outstanding achievement in Mathematics (MISE Solve-A-Thon).
- Excellent written and oral communication (Mostly A*, A or a 7 in IGCSE/WASSCE/MYP English Language).
- Intellectual curiosity and a determination to do research.
If you meet all the above criteria, then we welcome you to apply by filling the online application form.
Developing the next generation of innovators, entrepreneurs, and changemakers.