The MISE Research Program is a technology and innovation program,designed to introduce talented high school mathematicians to cutting edge research, computational thinking and innovative technology.
- Students qualify for the program through a nationwide problem solving tournament.
- Finalists work alongside leading scientists and engineers to complete their research projects.
- A research symposium at the end of the program decides the finalists for ISEF/Expo for Young Scientists.
Admission is highly selective. We are looking for students in 10th grade who have demonstrated:
- Outstanding academic achievement in mathematics (Usually a 7 in IB MYP Extended Math or A* in IGCSE Math and Add Math or an A in WASSCE Math and Elective/Further Math).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Mostly A*, A or a 7 in IGCSE/WASSCE/MYP English Language).
- Intellectual curiosity and a determination to do research.
If you meet all the criteria above, then we welcome you to fill the online application form. Prior programming or computer science background / experience is not required to apply.
A program designed to foster the inventors and innovators of the future.