The MISE Research Program is an applied math program designed to introduce talented high school mathematicians to cutting-edge research, computational thinking and innovative technology.
- Students qualify for the program through a nationwide problem solving tournament.
- Selected students work alongside leading scientists and engineers to complete their research project.
- A final project showcase and pitch decides the finalists for ISEF/Expo for Young Scientists.
- Outstanding achievement in Mathematics (Usually A*,A or a 7 in IGCSE/WASSCE/IBMYP Additional Mathematics).
- Excellent written and oral communication (Mostly A*, A or a 7 in IGCSE/WASSCE/MYP English Language).
- Intellectual curiosity and a determination to do research.
If you meet all the criteria above, then you are welcome to fill out the online application form.
Developing the next generation of innovators, entrepreneurs, and changemakers.