The MISE Research Program is designed to introduce talented high school mathematicians to cutting-edge research, computational thinking and innovative technology.
- Students qualify for the program through a nationwide problem solving tournament.
- Selected students work alongside leading scientists and engineers to complete their research projects.
- A research symposium at the end of the program decides the finalists for ISEF/Expo for Young Scientists.
Admission is highly selective. We are looking for motivated 10th Grade students who have demonstrated:
- Outstanding academic achievement in Mathematics (Usually A*,A or a 7 in IGCSE/WASSCE/IBMYP Additional Mathematics).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Mostly A*, A or a 7 in IGCSE/WASSCE/MYP English Language).
- Intellectual curiosity and a determination to do research.
If you meet all the criteria above, then we welcome you to fill out the online application form.