The MISE Research Program is designed to introduce talented high school mathematicians to cutting edge research, computational thinking and innovative technology.
- Students qualify for the program through a nationwide problem solving tournament.
- Finalists work alongside leading scientists and engineers to complete their research projects.
- A research symposium at the end of the program decides the finalists for ISEF/Expo for Young Scientists.
Admission is highly selective. We are looking for motivated 10th Grade students who have demonstrated:
- Outstanding academic achievement in Mathematics (Usually a 7 in IB MYP Extended Math or A* in IGCSE Math and Add Math or an A in WASSCE Math and Elective/Further Math).
- Excellent written and oral communication (Mostly A*, A or a 7 in IGCSE/WASSCE/MYP English Language).
- Intellectual curiosity and a determination to do research as demonstrated in application essays.
If you meet all the criteria above, then we welcome you to fill the online application form. Prior programming or computer science background / experience is not required to apply.
A community of Innovators, Entrepreneurs, and Changemakers.