The Math Olympiad Program is;
- An intensive two-week mathematical problem solving competition and training bootcamp.
- Students qualify for the program through the MISE Problem Solving Tournament (Solve-A-Thon).
- A proof-style exam at the end of the program decides the Ghana Math Olympiad Team.
- Be in 9th – 11th grade.
- Register by 1st December 2017.
- Prepare using aops.com/alcumus
Recent faculty have included leading international mathematicians such as- Prof. Mark Saul, Prof. Moon Duchin -Harvard-educated mathematician, Prof. David Savitt- Harvard-educated mathematician and first-class graduate and undergraduate math Olympians such as Pius Onah- IMO medalists -Cambridge University, Timothy Chu- USAMO Winner- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Brian Basham – Massachusetts Institute of Technology/Google, Sefa Adzo Yakpo – GHAMO Winner -Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Selorm Yao Ohene – Harvard University.